Friday, August 30, 2013

quick fabric baskets

More baskets.
     I needed a distraction from everything. A distraction that I could finish in a day. The Trash bird has been sitting neglected for a bit. I hit the point where I just wanted it DONE. So I set it aside rather then rushing it to a finish I might not be happy with.

    Now, baskets. That is something that goes quickly and easily. So here are my three black and white fabric baskets. Smallest one about three inches high. I added a silver toned button to one and glass beads to two.
     Happy to have completed somethings!!

 

2 comments:

Penny said...

These are fabulous! Sometimes we just have to set things aside for awhile and it looks like you've put your creative juices to work.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

This is the first time I have seen these done in Black and White. I love them.